Looking for a delicious garnish or dip the next time you cook up some roasted vegetables?
Check out this easy to make and delicious Aioli Recipe.
Metabolic Window: Anytime
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Yield: 1/2 Cup
1. 1/2 cup of your fav nut, pealed and pre-soaked to give creamy smooth effect
2. 1/2 to 1 garlic clove
3. 1 tablespoon dijon mustard (can be purchased dairy and gluten free)
4. 2 tablespoons lemon juice
5. 2 tablespoons olive oil
6. 1/4 cup water
7. Salt and pepper
– Smoked Prapika
– Place 1. – 5. Into a blend and pulse until smooth
– Gradually add 6. until the desired creaminess and smooth consistency is achieved
– Season with 7.
You can use this Aioli recipe for any of the following:
– Garnish for Seasfood
– Garnish for Roasted Vegetables
– Side sauce for homemade sweet potato chips
– Dressing for homemade hamburgers
– This recipe is V, GF, DF
– I change quantities of the ingredients all the time, so if the above does not tickle your taste buds, change the ratios to suit
Written by Syndi Carrick-Ryan